Pak Islami Majlis was founded in March 1996. After growing popularity and ever-growing community of Majlis moved premises in 2003 and has since been established in the Brennerstr. 12 The mosque is located centrally. It is located 5 minutes walk from Central Station.
Legal requirements for performing prayer / entering the mosque:
The visitors must follow the following rules and regulations:
• Do the ablution(Wuzu) at home. The sanitary facilities of the mosque are not available for this.
• Bring your own face mask. This is to be worn over the mouth and nose.
• Bring your own prayer mat (Jaye namaz).
• When entering and leaving the mosque, keep a distance of 1.5 m..
• No group formation in front of the mosque. Please leave the area surrounding the mosque immediately after the end of your visit.
• Follow the instructions of the police and the instruction of mosque Administration!
• If you have symptoms such as fever or mild cough, please stay at home and do not imperil the community. The same applies if you come from a risk area or have had contact with infected or potentially infected person.
Failure to do so may result in the mosque being closed for the duration of the corona pandemic. Please think of everyone and strictly follow the guidelines. If you have any questions, you can always contact us in advance or check the folder in the mosque during your visit.
The poor people are grateful for every small donation that will help them.
We thank you for your help!
May Allah protect us all. Ameen
Today is 04.06.2020